June 9, 2009

Brandy & Michael's Engagement Party

I met Brandy a while ago through a popular site called livejournal. We became friends from across the nation as she was in San Francisco and I here in Huntsville, Alabama. It was awesome to finally put a face to the personality I was reading about. Brandy and Michael are getting married in Nashville, but decided to celebrate their engagement with close friends and family that still reside in Huntsville. In lieu of "traditional" engagement shots, Brandy requested that I attend their party. There was wonderful food (the menu was mainly yummy Greek items), fantastic company (we ended up having several mutual friends), and lots of laughs and love. It was great fun meeting them both and I wish them endless happiness!






















No comments: