June 9, 2009

Alicia & Brandon Engagement

Capturing moments of love and emotions between two people is exhilarating. Capturing your best friend laughing and smooching the love of her life is on a whole new level. Alicia and I have been friends since high school and I never imagined I would be the one to watch her through the lens dance with the man of her dreams. To push the shutter and freeze the smiles and kisses of my friends makes me love the path I've chosen more and more each day. Congratulations to Alicia and Brandon! I look forward to their wedding in December...it will be a very intimate ceremony and a larger reception in Birmingham. I'm honored to be the one that will provide them with memories for a lifetime.































1 comment:

stephanie said...

The last one is so sweet!! I love these!