April 15, 2009

Casey's Maternity Session



I was so excited to get the opportunity to photograph a mom-to-be as gorgeous as Casey. She and I have been friends for a few years now. I remember meeting her during a rehearsal for the first Crash Boom Bang show I was in. She and her husband, Tom, had just gotten back from their honeymoon. Casey is such a free-loving spirit and it's always a pleasure to be around her. She's also very talented and sings with her brother, Matt Bakula, in the Counterclock Wise...one of my personal favorites! She also introduced me to the wonders of yoga and is seriously the greatest teacher! She has her own Yoga studio in South Huntsville. Casey and Tom are expecting their first child (a boy!) on April 20th, 2009...that's what? 5 days!



"Pregnant?! What?!" hehe





















No comments: