October 4, 2008

Love is in the Air


I have had the pleasure recently to capture several Big Days. Now that I've had a taste of wedding photography I want nothing but more! My talented husband is helping me put my html ideas into place, so hopefully soon I'll have a website to share. Right now, I can direct you to my flickr page with a collection of images from each wedding.

So if you are a bride-to-be and you like what you see, contact me (look at that rhyme!) and I'd love to discuss the details of your wedding and find out how I can fit into your budget. You can email verticalhouse [at] gmail [dot] com or call directly: 256-797-6624.

I want to give a special thanks to the brides that have allowed me to capture their special day. And to the families that made me feel so warm and welcome!

No comments: